5 Things You Never Knew About Brian Lewis
Best known for his collaboration with actor Richard Gere in developing The Barn and The Farmhouse at The Bedford Post, Brian Lewis’ cooking has garnered national acclaim including Esquire Magazine’s “Best New Restaurant” in 2009 and an “Excellent” review in The New York Times. With these accolades under his culinary belt, he is primed to open his first solo venture, elm in New Canaan, Connecticut. Learn 5 things you never knew about chef Brian Lewis
- Brian started cooking at age 14. He was injured playing sports and needed a new way to fill his time.
- Growing up, Brian and his mother baked Linzer Tortes every Sunday.
- If not a chef, Brian would be a film maker.
- He likes to cook anything… as long as it incorporates homemade pasta.
- Brian enjoys outdoor yoga