Consistent, simple and purposeful. This is the philosophy and approach that has propelled Chef Jenn Louis to a culinary career spanning nearly two decades. In 2000, Louis’ entrepreneurial spirit led her to open Culinary Artistry, a full-service catering company, providing everything from valet service to floral arrangements to an array of menu styles. Eight years later, rooted by the myriad inspirations of their home, Louis and husband David Welch opened their first brick-and-mortar concept, Lincoln Restaurant. When not in the kitchen or planning events, Louis can be found traveling the globe with her husband, teaching cooking classes, playing the drums or spending time with her three cats, White Cat, Orange Cat and Wasco. Learn 5 things you never knew about Jenn Louis:
- Louis is inspired by the idea of unique family cooking traditions, passed down from one generation to the next.
- She has traveled in South Africa, Ecuador, Canada, Western Europe, the Middle East, Mexico and most of the United States.
- During her United States adventures, Louis began cooking and instructing rehab courses in the wilderness with Outward Bound
- Her favorite ingredients are duck, chicken and turkey eggs.
- Louis plays the drums and her beverage of choice is bourbon.